Fire Alarm Systems Protected Premises L2
Out of stock
This continuing education course covers protected premises systems requirements found in NFPA 72, Chapter 23.
Course topics include:
- Fundamental requirements of fire alarm systems for all occupancies with the exception of dwelling units
- Dedicated fire alarm systems
- Interconnected systems that include fire alarms systems, fire alarm signals, and information on circuit performance
- Requirements on the interaction of a fire alarm system
- Fire suppression capabilities, including actuation of suppression systems
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.