Fire Alarm System Wiring L1
Out of stock
This course explains the wiring requirements for fire alarm systems, identifying areas of the NEC related to fire alarm system wiring.
- NEC definitions and terminology
- Article 760 – Fire Alarm Systems
- Conductor ampacity rating tables
- Sizing grounding conductor
- Performing box fill calculations
- Article 358 – EMT conduit installation
- Conduit fill calculations
- Voltage drop calculations for notification appliances
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand wiring requirements for Fire Alarm Systems per NFPA 70.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Understand conductor insulation types and branch line circuit requirements per Article 760
- Properly size grounding conductors
- Perform box fill, conduit fill, and voltage drop calculations
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.