Fire Alarm Circuits, Pathways & Emergency Control Function L2
Out of stock
Get to know Circuits, Pathways and Emergency Control Interfaces! This in-depth course provides information and a greater understanding for fire alarms as defined in NFPA 72.
Course topics include:
- Circuits and Pathways
- Pathway Survivability
- Two-Wire Devices
- Four-Wire Devices
- Addressable Devices
- Four-Wire Smoke Detector EOL Relays
- Emergency Control Functions
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Fire Alarm Circuits, Pathways, and Emergency Control Function per NFPA 72.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Identify types of circuits and pathway designations for fire alarm systems
- Determine provisions for pathway survivability
- Understand wiring requirements for two-wire, four-wire and addressable devices
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.