Fire Alarm & Detection Equipment NFPA 72
Out of stock
Credits 3.0 - 6.0
Learn more about Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment! The Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment course provides an introduction to Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment. This course contains over 100 sample questions to help you test your new knowledge.
- 30-day unlimited access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and learning
- Review of NFPA 72
- A completion certificate
Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment Outline
- Fire Alarm Basics and Wiring
- Fire Alarm Detection Devices
- Location and Spacing of Devices
- Notification Appliances
- Household Fire Alarm Systems
- Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- Emergency Control Functions
Each of the lessons is followed by a test and the last lesson contains 3 randomized quizzes to test your knowledge.
Understand basic requirements of Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment per NFPA 72.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand fire alarm installation basics, including wiring, components, and devices
- Identify location and spacing of devices
- Maintain household fire alarm systems
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
- Wisconsin: Course 13650
- Kentucky: 6 hours of continuing education for fire alarm and fire sprinkler license holders - 2016 edition only
"Thank you Fire Tech for such a very helpful Fire Alarm Prep course. I didn’t have any experience at all with fire alarms but after taking your prep course, I gained much knowledge in fire alarms and was able to pass my state fire alarm exam. Thanks again and keep up the good work."
Mike F., TX