Fire Alarm Addressable Systems L3
This course provides in-depth information to understand requirements for fire alarm addressable systems as defined in NFPA 72.
Course topics include:
- Signaling Line Circuit Classes
- Addressable Systems
- Advantages / Disadvantages
- Features and Considerations
- Programming Control Panels
- Firmware Updates
- Assigning Addressees to Devices
- Programming Field Device Parameters
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!