Fire Alarm Addressable Systems L3
Out of stock
This course provides in-depth information to understand requirements for fire alarm addressable systems as defined in NFPA 72.
Course topics include:
- Signaling Line Circuit Classes
- Addressable Systems
- Advantages / Disadvantages
- Features and Considerations
- Programming Control Panels
- Firmware Updates
- Assigning Addressees to Devices
- Programming Field Device Parameters
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for fire alarm addressable systems per NFPA 72.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of addressable systems
- Identify the features and design considerations for these systems
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.