Emergency Communications Systems L2
Out of stock
This continuing education course covers emergency communication systems requirements per NFPA 72.
Course topics include:
- Voice/Alarm Communications Systems
- Wide-Area Mass Notification Systems
- Distributed Recipient Mass Notification Systems
- Two-Way In-Building Wired Emergency Services Communications
- Elevator Emergency Communications Systems
- Stairway Communications Systems
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.