Complete Fire Alarm Codes L3
Out of stock
This continuing education course is a comprehensive review of NFPA 70, NFPA 72, NFPA 101, and IBC.
This course is recommended for anyone in jurisdictions adopting new codes or as a study for those seeking knowledge, update and understanding of the listed codes.
Course topics include:
- Fire Alarm Codes and Definitions
- Power Supplies
- Smoke Detectors
- Other Detection and Supervisory Devices
- Notification Appliances
- Fire Alarm System Wiring
- Household Fire Alarm Systems
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- Addressable Systems
- Circuits and Pathways
- Protected Premises and Emergency Communications Systems
- Emergency Control Function Interfaces
- Supervisory Stations Systems
- International Building Code
- NFPA 101
- Fire Alarm System Design Criteria
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand Fire Alarm System Codes and Definitions per NFPA 70, NFPA 72, NFPA 101, and IBC.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify requirements related to installation and location of detection and notification devices
- Calculate primary and secondary power supply capacity and continuity capabilities
- Determine fire alarm system wiring needs
- Inspect, test, and maintain fire alarm systems
- ICC Course # 20385
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.