Ohio Pre-engineered Extinguishing Equipment Other Than Water
Out of stock
Pre-engineered systems are designed to protect small areas from a fire. These fast-acting automatic systems can rapidly detect and extinguish a fire. The Ohio Pre-engineered Extinguishing Equipment Other Than Water course will discuss requirements pertaining to common pre-engineered fire suppression systems (wet chemical systems, dry chemical systems, and clean-agent systems), reviewing applicable Ohio Building Code and Fire Code requirements, as well as NFPA requirements related to system components and installation, inspection, testing, maintenance, and recharge of these systems. Based on NFPA 17A 2017, NFPA 17 2017, and NFPA 2001 2015, as well as the Ohio Building Code 2017, and Ohio Fire Code 2017. Start studying today!
The Ohio Fire Marshal exam prep courses offer presentations and sample test questions to help you learn and prepare.
Important Note: The state of OH requires submitting at least one of the following to be approved prior to taking the examination:
1. Proof from the manufacturer of training or approval to work on the manufacturer’s pre-engineered systems.
2. Inspection Reports demonstrating that the applicant has witnessed the code compliant installation/major repairs of ten (10) pre-engineered systems within two (2) years immediately prior to making application.
The documentation shall include:
a) The name and license number of the individual performing such installation/major repairs, b) Type of systems observed/installed, c) Date and location of installation/major repairs
Understand basic requirements of Pre-engineered Extinguishing Equipment Other Than Water per NFPA 17A 2017, NFPA 17 2017, NFPA 2001 2015, Ohio Building Code 2017, and Ohio Fire Code 2017.
This course provides the knowledge to help you:
- Study and prepare for the Ohio Fire Marshal PRE-ENGINEERED EXTINGUISHING EQUIPMENT OTHER THAN WATER exam
- Apply the OH Building and Fire Code requirements for wet, dry, and clean agent pre-engineered systems
- Ensure safe and effective installation of wet, dry, and clean agent pre-engineered systems, identifying similarities and differences between each type of system.
- Properly inspect, test, and maintain wet, dry, and clean-agent pre-engineered systems
Ohio Approval # BBS2022-078
This course provides 6 CEU credits for the following:BO - Building Official
BI - Building Inspector
BPE - Building Plans Examiner
FPI - Fire Protection Inspector
FPPE - Fire Protection Plans Examiner
MPE - Master Plans Examiner
NRIUI - Non-Res IU Inspector
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org