National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
Out of stock
According to NFPA – NFPA 72 provides the latest safety provisions to meet society's changing fire detection, signaling, and emergency communications demands. In addition to the core focus on fire alarm systems, the Code includes requirements for mass notification systems used for weather emergencies; terrorist events; biological, chemical, and nuclear emergencies; and other threats.
- This standard is an allowable reference in:
Fire Alarm Systems LI, LII & LIII; I&T Fire Alarm LI & LII; I&T Water-Based Systems LII & LIII (2016 Edition)
Special Hazards Systems LI (2013 Edition)
Packages that include this product:
- Fire Alarm Level I, II & III
- Inspection & Testing of Fire Alarm Systems Level I & II
- Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Level II & III
- Special Hazards Level I
Related Online Courses & Events:
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery