Main Drain Tests - SSIT 167
Out of stock
This course explores the purpose of a main drain in a sprinkler system, procedures to follow when conducting a main drain test, and steps to take when addressing potential deficiencies during the test. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand the purpose of the main drain in a sprinkler system. This course provides the knowledge to:
- Explain the function of a main drain
- Properly conduct a main drain test
- Address potential deficiencies found during a main drain test
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.