Life Safety Code - FA 353
Out of stock
Credits 1.0 - 1.5
This course discusses Life Safety Code (NFPA 101) requirements related to the fire protection industry. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand Life Safety Code requirements related to the fire protection industry.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Determine occupancy and hazard classification
- Identify construction requirements with fire rated walls, barriers and doors
- Understand fire protection requirements for various types of occupancies, including high-rise and apartment buildings and one-and two-family dwellingS
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.