Introduction to Fire Pumps - FP 101
Out of stock
FP 101 - Introduction to Fire Pumps is a basic introduction to fire pumps. Geared toward those who are new to the fire protection industry, it explores the purpose of fire pumps in fire protection. In this course, the learner will be introduced to the anatomy and functions of a fire pump as well as NFPA codes and standards, certifying bodies, and professional roles within the industry.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain why fire protection systems are important and how fire pumps play a role in fire protection.
- Identify different types of fire pumps and their components and explain how each works.
- Understand when fire pumps are needed and their purpose.
- Recognize the codes, standards, and regulatory agencies that govern fire protection.
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.