Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Intermediate Reference Text
Out of stock
The eleven chapter Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Intermediate Reference Text is an invaluable reference for Water-Based Systems professionals. Coupling this text with Fire Tech’s Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Online Course is a perfect study package for those preparing for the NICET Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Level II exam.
- Detailed explanations of NFPA 20 2016, NFPA 25 2017, NFPA 72 2016, and NFPA 291 2016 references, charts, and graphs
- Easy to read and follow, this well-written text will become the cornerstone of your Fire Protection Library
- All NICET Level II outline topics are covered in this manual
*Fire Tech recommends their online NICET prep courses for the best NICET exam preparation possible.
The Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Intermediate Reference Text covers:
- Safe Work Practices
- Dry Systems
- Wet Systems
- Waterflow Alarm and Supervisory Device Testing
- Standpipe Systems
- Fire Pump Systems
- Private Fire Service Mains
- Water Storage Tanks
- Obstruction Investigation
- ITM Deficiencies
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery.