Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Beginner Reference Text
Out of stock
This nineteen chapter Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Beginner Reference Text is an invaluable reference for Water-Based Systems professionals. Coupling this text with Fire Tech’s Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Online Course is a perfect study package for those preparing for the NICET Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Level I exam.
- Detailed explanations of NFPA 25 2017 references, charts, and graphs
- Easy to read and follow, this well-written text will become the cornerstone of your Fire Protection Library
- All NICET Level I outline topics are covered in this manual
*Fire Tech recommends their online NICET Prep courses for the best NICET exam preparation possible.
The Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Beginner Reference Text covers:
- Understanding NFPA 25
- Role of the Inspector
- Tools and Test Equipment
- Gauges and Valves
- Identification Signs
- Component Inspection
- Types of Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Water Supplies
- Sprinkler System Components
- Control Valve Testing
- Waterflow Alarm and Supervisory Systems
- Main Drain Tests
- Hydrant Tests
- Hose Connection Operation
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery.