Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Basic Reference Text
Out of stock
The fifteen chapter Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Basic Reference Text is an invaluable reference for Water-Based Systems professionals. The detailed explanations and outlines are perfect for those preparing for the NICET Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems exam.
- This book is a fundamental reference covering Inspection & Testing of Automatic Sprinkler Systems concepts
- Numerous NFPA 25 references, charts and graphs
- Easy to read and follow, this well-written text will become the cornerstone of your Fire Protection Library<
- All NICET Level I outline topics are covered in this manual
The Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Basic Reference Text covers:
- Introduction to NFPA 25
- The Water Supply
- Standpipes and Fire Department Connections
- Inspection Procedures
- Tools and Test Equipment
- Identification Signs
- Dry Pipe Systems
- Preaction systems
- Fire Pumps
- Role of the Inspector<
- Occupancies and Obstructions
- Recording Inspection Results
- Lockout and Tagout
- other Water-Based Systems References
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery.