Inspection & Testing of Sprinkler Systems & Fire Pumps Workshop
3-day workshop at Viking's new State-of-the-Art Fire Sprinkler Training facility
This workshop will help you discover the simplicity of fire sprinkler and fire pump systems.
- Inspection requirements per NFPA 25
- Wet & Dry systems
- Deluge, Preaction - Single Interlock, Fire Cycle & Double Interlock
- Viking Total Pac
- Role of the Inspector
- Troubleshooting Tips
- MIC [Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion]
- Nitrogen Generators
- Fire Pumps
- 3 days of live presentations and hands-on lessons
- Tabbed NFPA 25 standard
- Fire Tech Course Workbook
- Flash Drive with Inspection Forms
- 3 nights hotel and all meals
- Daily transportation to/from class
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
- Fire Tech Survival T-Shirt!
Accommodation & Travel Information:
- Hotel Reservations will be made for you at:
- Drury Inn & Suites - Grand Rapids
5175 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- If purchasing within 30 days of class start date, please contact us at 937-434-3473 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm hotel availability.
- Course Location
- The Viking Corporation
5150 Beltway SE
Caledonia, MI 49316
Continuing Education Information:
- Online Certificate (21 CPD Points)