Sprinkler Systems Inspection and Testing Beginner - SSIT 1000
Out of stock
The SSIT 1000 course helps inspectors learn to navigate and understand the complex codes and standards used in the fire protection industry. The course provides a detailed review of NFPA 25 2017 requirements, including figures and tables. Course lessons review the knowledge and skills expected of technicians with 1 - 2 years’ experience in inspecting and testing water-based systems. Quizzes and practice exams assess and provide immediate feedback on understanding of the course material. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course.
Understand sprinkler system inspection and testing requirements and definitions per NFPA 25 2017.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify components, inspect their condition, and understand their operation
- Prepare preliminary inspection and testing documentation
- Operate sprinkler components
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.