Inspection and Testing - Lockout/Tagout - SSIT 155
Out of stock
This course explores the importance of a lockout/tagout program, requirements for lockout and tagout devices, and procedures to follow when servicing electrical equipment. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand the importance of a lockout/tagout program.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify the purpose of an energy control program
- Describe lockout/tagout requirements
- Follow proper procedures when servicing electrical equipment
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.