Inspection and Testing - Impairments - SSIT 156
Out of stock
This course discusses various aspects of an impairment program, exploring the difference between preplanned and emergency impairments. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand the details of an impairment program.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Assign the impairment coordinator
- Properly tagging impaired systems
- Identify the differences between preplanned and emergency impairments
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.