Inspection and Testing - Documentation - SSIT 163
Out of stock
This course examines the importance of documenting sprinkler system operations and abnormalities, the procedures to follow when reporting and documenting inspection, tests, and maintenance activities, and addressing impairments and deficiencies. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand the importance of documentation during inspection and testing. This course provides the knowledge to:
- Follow the correct procedures when reporting and documenting inspection, test, and maintenance activities
- Properly address impairments and deficiencies discovered during an inspection or test
- Recall appropriate safety considerations when conducting inspections, tests, and maintenance
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.