Inspecting Sprinkler Components - SSIT 159
Out of stock
This course examines the inspection of sprinkler systems and their components, inspection frequencies, and the procedures to follow when conducing the inspections. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand the procedures to follow when inspecting sprinkler systems. This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify detrimental conditions that could impact a sprinkler system’s operation
- Determine the inspection frequency for sprinkler systems and their components
- Recognize proper quantities of spare sprinklers and wrenches
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.