Household Fire Warning Equipment - FA 103
Out of stock
This course offers training for Household Fire Warning Equipment, so you can pass your state certification on the first attempt! Based on Chapter 29 of NFPA 72 2016, this course addresses requirements associated with household fire alarm systems. Self-paced lessons and quizzes are provided, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material.
Understand basic requirements of Household Fire Warning Equipment, per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Recognize detection requirements for smoke alarm systems
- Compare various types of equipment performance
- Identify proper installation of fire alarm systems
- Determine detector location and spacing
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.