Hose Connection Operations - SSIT 169
Out of stock
This course explores standpipe systems inspection, testing, and maintenance requirements. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand the inspection, testing, and maintenance requirements for standpipe systems. This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect standpipe components to identify issues that may hinder operation
- Confirm hose valves and fire department connections are functioning properly
- Recognize the differences between hose valve test requirements
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.