Fire Alarm Systems Wiring Review - FA 266
Out of stock
This course provides a review for experienced fire alarm technicians, discussing basic wiring and voltage drop calculations. Based on NFPA 72 2014 edition, the course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand wiring requirements for Fire Alarm Systems per NFPA 70 2014.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Understand conductor insulation types and branch line circuit requirements per Article 760
- Properly size grounding conductors
- Perform box fill, conduit fill, and voltage drop calculations
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.