Fire Alarm Systems Supervising Stations - FA 259
Out of stock
This course covers fire alarm systems supervising stations requirements for NFPA 72, the equipment used, personnel who operate and monitor those systems, and the facilities where the supervising stations are located. Disposition of signals transmitted to the supervising station as well as the transmitters and receivers used by the monitoring systems are also discussed in this course. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand fire alarm systems supervising stations requirements per NFPA 72.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Determine equipment used for supervising stations
- Understand alarm signal disposition and verification requirements
- Identify differences between requirements for the types of supervising stations
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.