Fire Alarm Systems Protected Premises - FA 253
Out of stock
Credits 1.0 - 1.5
This course discusses protected premises systems requirements found in NFPA 72, Chapter 23, covering the fundamental requirements of fire alarm systems for all occupancies with the exception of dwelling units. Course topics include dedicated fire alarm systems, interconnected systems that include fire alarms systems, fire alarm signals, and information on circuit performance. This course also discusses requirements on the interaction of a fire alarm system and some fire suppression capabilities such as actuation of suppression systems. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand protected premises system requirements per NFPA 72.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Understand fundamental requirements for fire alarm systems in all occupancies, except for dwelling units
- Determine requirements for interconnected systems that include fire alarm systems, fire alarm signals, and circuit performance
- Identify fire suppression capabilities, including suppression system actuation
- 2016 Edition = 1.0 credit / 2019 Edition = 1.5 credits
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.