Course provides a detailed review of NFPA 72 2016, NFPA 70 2014, and IBC 2015 requirements, including figures, tables, and a thorough explanation of the NICET certification process. Course lessons review the knowledge and skills expected of a NICET Level II candidate. Quizzes and simulated exams assess and provide immediate feedback on your understanding of the course material. Combined with effective testing tips, hints, and strategies, this training provides valuable insight and knowledge as you prepare for exam day success. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course.
Understand fire alarm system requirements per NFPA 72 2016, NFPA 70 2014, and IBC 2015.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify requirements related to installation and location of detection and notification devices
- Calculate primary and secondary power supply capacity and continuity capabilities
- Understand circuits and pathways, pathway survivability, two-wire devices, and addressable devices
- Troubleshoot common fire alarm problem areas
- Inspect, test, and maintain fire alarm systems
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
See what our Customers are saying...