Fire Alarm Systems Basic Reference Text
Out of stock
This thirteen chapter Fire Alarm Systems – Basic Reference Text is an invaluable reference for Fire Alarm Systems Technicians and Professionals. Coupling this text with our Fire Alarm Systems Level I Online Course is a perfect study package for those preparing for the NICET Fire Alarm Systems Level I exam.
This book is a fundamental reference covering Fire Alarm Systems concepts. The numerous NFPA 70 2014 and NFPA 72 2016 references, charts and graphs make the text easy to read and follow. This well-written text will become the cornerstone of your Fire Protection Library!
The Fire Alarm Systems Reference Text covers:
- Principles of Combustion
- NFPA Codes and Standards
- First Aid Procedures
- Basic Math
- Electrical Units and Components
- Fire Alarm Systems and Power Supplies
- Fire Alarm System Wiring
- Initiating Devices
- Notification Appliances
- Household Fire Alarm Systems
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- Fire Protection Symbols
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery.