Fire Alarm System Design Criteria - FA 355
Out of stock
Credits 1.0 - 1.5
This course discusses prescriptive and performance-based designs, threshold fire size, and time intervals from ignition to evacuation per NFPA 72 requirements. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand prescriptive and performance-based designs per NFPA 72.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of prescriptive and performance-based designs
- Identify time intervals from ignition to evacuation
- Model threshold fire size and maximum heat release rates
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.