FA 160 - Household Fire Alarm Systems
Out of stock
This course covers Chapter 29 of NFPA 72 2016, addressing requirements associated with household fire alarm systems. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material.
Warning! Warning! Dive in to learning more about Household Fire Alarm Systems!
This course covers residential service requirements per NFPA 72 2016, Chapter 29.
Course topics include:
- Power supply requirements
- Detector location and spacing requirements
- Detection requirements for smoke alarms
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand basic requirements of Household Fire Alarm Systems per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Learn Fire Warning Equipment and detection requirements for smoke alarm systems
- Understand system control equipment and its installation
- Determine detector location and spacing
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.