Notification Appliances - FA 159
Out of stock
This course covers Chapter 18 of NFPA 72 2016, addressing requirements associated with notification appliances for fire alarm systems. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material.
This course, referencing NFPA 72 2016, provides review and discussion of:
- Sound level requirements for audible notification appliances
- Location and spacing rules for audible and visible notification appliances
- Visual characteristics of visible signaling appliances
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Notification Appliances per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Identify sound level requirements for audible notification appliances
- Apply location and spacing rules for audible and visible notification appliances
- Recognize visual characteristics of visible signaling appliances
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.