Initiating Devices - FA 158
Out of stock
This course discusses NFPA 72 2016 requirements pertaining to fire detectors, including heat, smoke, video image, radiant energy, combination, and gas detectors. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material.
This course, referencing NFPA 72 2016, provides review and discussion of:
- Requirements for smoke and heat detectors
- Radiant energy and video image detectors
- Combination and gas detectors
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Initiating Devices per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Identify differences between smoke detector and heat detector requirements
- Understand features of radiant energy and video image detectors
- Apply requirements for combination and gas detectors
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.