FA 157 - Fire Alarm System Wiring
Out of stock
This course covers fire alarm system wiring requirements found in NFPA 70 2014. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
This course explains the wiring requirements for fire alarm systems, identifying areas of the NEC 2014 related to fire alarm system wiring.
- NEC definitions and terminology
- Article 760 – Fire Alarm Systems
- Conductor ampacity rating tables
- Sizing grounding conductor
- Performing box fill calculations
- Article 358 – EMT conduit installation
- Conduit fill calculations
- Voltage drop calculations for notification appliances
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material.
Understand wiring requirements for Fire Alarm Systems per NFPA 70 204.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Understand conductor insulation types and branch line circuit requirements per Article 760
- Properly size grounding conductors
- Perform box fill, conduit fill, and voltage drop calculations
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.