FA 155 - Fire Alarm System Basics
Out of stock
This CEU course covers NFPA 72 2016 requirements pertaining to fire alarm systems and associated components. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material.
This course, referencing NFPA 72 2016, provides review and discussion of:
- Differences between conventional and addressable fire alarm systems
- Fire alarm system components and their associated role within a fire alarm system
- Power supplies and secondary power supplies required for fire alarm systems
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Fire Alarm Systems per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Explain differences between conventional and addressable fire alarm systems
- Recognize fire alarm system components and their associated role within a fire alarm system
- Identify power supply and secondary power supply requirements for fire alarm systems
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.