FA 101 - Introduction to Fire Alarm Systems
Out of stock
FA 101 - Introduction to Fire Alarm Systems is a basic introduction to fire alarm systems. Geared toward those who are new to the fire protection industry, it explores the role of fire alarm systems in fire protection. In this course, the learner will be introduced to the anatomy and functions of a fire alarm system as well as NFPA codes and standards, certifying bodies, and professional roles within the industry.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain why fire protection systems are important, how fire spreads, and how fire protection works.
- Identify different types of fire alarm systems and their components, and explain how they work.
- Recognize the codes, standards, and regulatory agencies that govern fire protection.
- Identify the different roles and industry certifications in the fire protection industry, particularly for fire alarm systems.
- Understand basic fire alarm system terminology.
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.