FA 1000 2016 - Fire Alarm Systems Beginner
Out of stock
The FA 1000 course helps students learn to navigate and understand the complex codes and standards used in the Fire Alarm industry. The course provides a detailed review of NFPA 72 2016 and NFPA 70 2014 requirements, including figures and tables. Course lessons review the knowledge and skills expected of technicians with 1 - 2 years experience in Fire Alarms. Quizzes and simulated exams assess and provide immediate feedback on understanding of the course material. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course.
Learn the knowledge & skills expected of a beginning Fire Alarm Designer
Fire Alarm Beginner Course
- Detailed review of NFPA 72 2016 & NFPA 70 2014 requirements, including figures and tables
- Lessons review knowledge & skills expected of a beginning Fire Alarm Designer / Technician
- Quizzes and simulated exams assess and provide immediate feedback on your understanding of beginner fire alarm concepts
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Effective tips, hints and strategies to help you on your journey to become a Fire Alarm expert
- A completion certificate
Understand fire alarm system codes and definitions per NFPA 70 2014 and NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify requirements related to installation and location of detection and notification devices
- Calculate primary and secondary power supply capacity and continuity capabilities
- Determine fire alarm system wiring needs
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.