Fire Alarm Systems Beginner - FA 1000 2016
Out of stock
The FA 1000 course helps students learn to navigate and understand the complex codes and standards used in the Fire Alarm industry. The course provides a detailed review of NFPA 72 2016 and NFPA 70 2014 requirements, including figures and tables. Course lessons review the knowledge and skills expected of technicians with 1 - 2 years experience in Fire Alarms. Quizzes and simulated exams assess and provide immediate feedback on understanding of the course material. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course.
Learn the knowledge & skills expected of a beginning Fire Alarm Designer
Fire Alarm Beginner Course
- Detailed review of NFPA 72 2016 & NFPA 70 2014 requirements, including figures and tables
- Lessons review knowledge & skills expected of a beginning Fire Alarm Designer / Technician
- Quizzes and simulated exams assess and provide immediate feedback on your understanding of beginner fire alarm concepts
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Effective tips, hints and strategies to help you on your journey to become a Fire Alarm expert
- A completion certificate
Understand fire alarm system codes and definitions per NFPA 70 2014 and NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify requirements related to installation and location of detection and notification devices
- Calculate primary and secondary power supply capacity and continuity capabilities
- Determine fire alarm system wiring needs
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.