Emergency Control Functions - FA 251
Out of stock
This course discusses fire alarm system emergency control function interface requirements for elevators, HVAC systems, and door release emergency controls per NFPA 72 2016. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material.
Understand requirements for fire alarm system emergency control function interface per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Identify different types of emergency control functions
- Define interconnection methods between a fire alarm system and the controlled system
- Determine emergency control functionality for various applications
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.