Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Advanced Reference Text
Out of stock
The eight chapter Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Advanced Reference Text is an invaluable reference for Water-Based Systems professionals. Coupling this text with Fire Tech’s Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Online Course is a perfect study package for those preparing for the NICET Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Level III exam.
- Detailed explanations of NFPA 13 2016, NFPA 16 2015, NFPA 25 2017, and NFPA 72 2016 references, charts, and graphs
- Easy to read and follow, this well-written text will become the cornerstone of your Fire Protection Library
- All NICET Level III outline topics are covered in this manual
*Fire Tech recommends their online NICET prep courses for the best NICET exam preparation possible.
The Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems Advanced Reference Text covers:
- Deluge and Preaction Systems Inspection
- Deluge Systems Testing
- Preaction Systems Testing
- Foam Systems
- Water Mist Systems
- Water Spray Systems
- Pressure Reducing and Relief Valve (PRV) Testing
- Obstruction Investigation
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery.