Control Valve Tests - SSIT 165
Out of stock
This course explains the procedures to follow when testing control and indicator valves in a sprinkler system. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand the procedures to follow when testing control and indicator valves in a sprinkler system. This course provides the knowledge to:
- Describe the purpose of control and indicator valves in a sprinkler system
- Follow the proper procedures when testing control and indicator valves
- Locate inspection and testing requirements found in NFPA 25
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.