Complete Fire Alarm Codes - FA 390
Out of stock
This continuing education course is a comprehensive review of NFPA 70, NFPA 72, NFPA 101, and IBC. This course is recommended for anyone in jurisdictions adopting new codes, as a review/update of the listed standards, or as a study for those seeking knowledge and understanding of the listed codes.
Understand Fire Alarm System Codes and requirements per NFPA 70, NFPA 72, NFPA 101, and IBC.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify requirements related to installation and location of detection and notification devices
- Calculate primary and secondary power supply capacity and continuity capabilities
- Determine fire alarm system wiring needs
- Inspect, test, and maintain fire alarm systems
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.