Air Sampling Piping - FA 262
Out of stock
This course covers air sampling pipe networks, configurations, and components relevant to air sampling detector installation, per NFPA 72 requirements. Topics covered include components and configurations, pipe and fittings, hangers, and pipe installation. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today! Recommended Reference Book: NFPA 72.
Understand air sampling piping requirements per NFPA 72.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify air sampling piping components and configurations
- Apply installation considerations when mounting air sampling piping
- Properly drill air sampling holes
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.