Refund & Cancellation Policy
Authorized returns are subject to a 3% transaction fee.
WORKSHOP & NICET PRACTICE SESSION CANCELLATION POLICY:
Workshop & NICET Practice Session Transfers:
- We do allow any of our clients to transfer their Workshop/Practice Session registration to another individual at any time.
- Workshop/Practice Session transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course.
- You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Workshop & NICET Practice Session Cancellations:
- Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the Workshop/Practice Session start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
- Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the Workshop/Practice Session start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
- Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the Workshop/Practice Session start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
- Cancellations made 30 days prior to the Workshop/Practice Session date or less, or failure to appear/log-in for the Workshop/Practice Session, will result in forfeiture of the full course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule Workshops/Practice Sessions at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the Workshop/Practice Session, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a workshop/course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-434-3473.