Water-Based Systems Layout Advanced General Plans Reference Text
Out of stock
This seventeen chapter Water-Based Systems Layout Advanced General Plans Reference Text is an invaluable reference for Water-Based Systems professionals. Coupling this text with Fire Tech’s Water-Based Systems Layout Online Course is a perfect study package for those preparing for the NICET Water-Based Systems Layout Level III General Plans exam.
- Provides key principles central to planning Automatic Sprinkler systems
- Detailed explanations of NFPA 13, NFPA 13D, NFPA 13R, and NFPA 291 (2016 editions) references, charts, and graphs
- Easy to read and follow, this well-written text will become the cornerstone of your Fire Protection Library
- All NICET Level III – General Plans outline topics are covered in this manual
*Fire Tech recommends their online NICET prep courses for the best NICET exam preparation possible.
The Water-Based Systems Layout Advanced General Plans Reference Text covers:
- Project Proposals
- Project Planning and Coordination
- Evaluating Existing Systems
- Codes and Standards
- Complex Systems
- Mixed Occupancy Protections
- Pipe Schedule Systems
- Storage Arrangements
- Complex Building Features
- Seismic Bracing
- Optimizing System Layout
- Standpipe Systems
- Fire Pump Systems
- Tank Systems
- Management Skills
- Project Schedules
- Math Review
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery.