Special Hazards Beginner Reference Text
Out of stock
The 16 chapter Special Hazards Beginner Reference Text is an invaluable reference for Special Hazards’ professionals. This text contains 213 pages. The detailed explanations and outlines are perfect for those preparing for the NICET Special Hazards Level I exam.
- This book is a fundamental reference covering Special Hazards concepts
- Numerous NFPA references, charts, and graphs
- Easy to read and follow, this well-written text will become the cornerstone of your Fire Protection Library
- All NICET Level I outline topics are covered in this manual*
*Fire Tech Productions recommends their online NICET prep courses for the best preparation possible.
The Special Hazards Beginner Reference Text covers:
- NFPA Codes and Standards
- Types of Special Hazard Systems
- Existing Systems
- System Components
- Air Sampling Piping
- Basic Electricity and Components
- System Wiring
- Raceways and Conduit
- Construction Plans, Drawings, and Specifications
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance Tasks
- Alarm Activation
- Agent Quantities
- Cylinder Inspections
- Pipe and Hanger Inspections
- Safety Tasks
- Sprinkler Systems Review
Regular shipping rates are based on order total:
- Up to $60.00: $9.00
- $60.01-$155.00: $16.50
- $155.01+: $18.00
Additional shipping information
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with typical ship times of 2-5 days.
- International shipping rates are calculated per order. Please call or email for a quote.
- Please contact us via phone or email for faster shipping options, including Next Day Delivery.