Ohio Portable Fire Extinguishers NFPA 10
Out of stock
The Ohio Fire Marshal exam prep courses offer presentation and sample test questions to help you learn and prepare.
The course also provides CEU credits for:
- BI = Building Inspector
- BO = Building Official
- FPI = Fire Protection Inspector
- FPPE = Fire Protection Plans Examiner
- MPE = Master Plans Examiner
Learn about Portable Fire Extinguishers! The Ohio Portable Fire Extinguishers course provides training for the state of Ohio's Portable Fire Extinguishers Certification exam so you can obtain your state certification on the first attempt! Over 100 sample questions!
This course successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices, for the Ohio Fire Marshal Exam.
Ohio Portable Fire Extinguishers Online
- 30 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 10
- A completion certificate
Course lessons include:
- Introduction and Administration
- NFPA 10 - Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Classification of Hazards
- Classification of Fires
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
Understand the basic requirements of Portable Fire Extinguishers per NFPA 10 2013.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Learn portable fire extinguisher terminology, requirements, and classifications
- Determine correct size and properly install a portable fire extinguisher given specific fire classifications
- Properly inspect and maintain a fire extinguisher with correct record keeping
- Perform hydrostatic testing
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com
Ohio Approval #: BBS2022-005
"Thanks to your training course I passed the test on my first attempt without any prior experience."