Foam Storage Tanks and Concentrate ITM, L2
Out of stock
This CEU course explores ITM requirements for foam storage tanks and foam concentrate, including how to ensure proper tank levels and condition of foam concentrate, foam bladder integrity testing, and recharging foam system tanks. Based on NFPA 11 2016, NFPA 16 2019, and NFPA 25 2020.
This CEU course explains requirements for inspecting, testing, and maintaining foam system storage and concentrate as defined in NFPA 11 2016, NFPA 16 2019, and NFPA 25 2020, including:
- Ensuring proper foam concentrate condition and levels in storage tanks
- Recharging foam system tanks
- Conducting foam bladder integrity tests
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
This CEU course provides the knowledge to:
- Confirm proper foam concentrate condition and levels in storage tanks
- Conduct foam bladder integrity tests
- Recharge foam system tanks
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com