Introduction to Sprinkler Systems - SS 101
Out of stock
Sprinkler Systems 101 is a basic introduction to fire sprinkler systems. Geared toward those who are new to the fire protection industry, it explores the role of sprinkler systems in fire protection.
In this course, the learner will be introduced to the anatomy and functions of a sprinkler system as well as NFPA codes and standards, certifying bodies, and professional roles within the industry.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain why fire protection systems are important and how sprinkler systems play a role in fire protection.
- Identify different types of fire sprinkler systems and their components and explain how each works.
- Understand the design, water supplies, and location required for sprinkler systems to operate effectively.
- Recognize the codes, standards, and regulatory agencies that govern fire protection.
- ICC Course # 31233
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.