Spacing and Placement of Special Hazards Systems Components, L2
Out of stock
This CEU course explores location and spacing requirements for special hazards systems components, including manual stations; smoke, heat and UV/IR detectors; notification, visual, and audible appliances; monitoring devices; and relays. Based on NFPA 72, 2019.
This CEU course explains location and spacing requirements for special hazards systems components, including:
- Manual stations
- Smoke, heat, and UV/IR detectors
- Notification, visual, and audible appliances
- Monitoring devices
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Properly locate and space special hazards systems components
- Identify audibility and speech intelligibility requirements
- Incorporate ADA requirements for notification appliances
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org