Room Integrity for Clean Agent Systems, L2
Out of stock
This CEU course explores room integrity testing and maintenance requirements for clean agent systems. Based on NFPA 2001, 2018.
This CEU course explains room integrity testing and maintenance requirements for clean agent systems, including:
- Identifying leaks in enclosures
- Ensuring and maintaining room integrity
- Conducting room integrity tests
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify leaks in enclosures
- Conduct room integrity tests
- Ensure and maintain room integrity
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com