Ohio Fire Service Mains
Out of stock
The Ohio Fire Marshal exam prep courses offer presentation and sample test questions to help you learn and prepare.
The course also provides CEU credits for:
- BI = Building Inspector
- BO = Building Official
- BPE = Building Plans Examiner
- FPI = Fire Protection Inspector
- FPPE = Fire Protection Plans Examiner
- NRIUI = Non-Residential Industrialized Units Inspector
- PI = Plumbing Inspector
- PPE = Plumbing Plans Examiner
Learn more about Fire Service Mains! The Fire Service Mains course provides training for the state of Ohio's Fire Service Mains Certification exam so you can obtain your state certification on the first attempt! This course contains over 75 sample questions.
Ohio Fire Service Mains Online
- 30 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 24
- A completion certificate
Course lessons include:
- NFPA 24 Requirements
- Fire Service Mains
Each of the lessons is followed by a quiz. At the end of the course, 3 randomized tests are offered to test your knowledge and help you prepare for the exam.
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
- Ohio Approval #: BBS2021-055
"Thanks to your training course I passed the test on my first attempt without any prior experience."