Water-Cooling Towers L3
Out of stock
Understand basic requirements of advanced water-cooling towers per NFPA 214 and NFPA 13. This course provides the knowledge to identify water-cooling towers, crossflow towers, and counterflow towers, determine installation requirements, and select and properly locate heat detection equipment for deluge and preaction systems. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to study and test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand basic requirements of water-cooling towers per NFPA 13 and NFPA 214.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify water-cooling towers, crossflow towers, and counterflow towers
- Determine installation requirements
- Select and properly locate heat detection equipment for deluge and preaction systems.
- ICC Course # 20885
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.